About the Job:
Lighting Concepts is excited to be searching for an additional team member to join our expanding and dynamic organization. We offer residential lighting design, product, and fulfillment services, including lighting controls and automated shading. All of our offerings come together in the dynamic “smart home” field, and we hope to find the right individual to grow with us in this high-tech component. Previous experience is a plus, but we will train the right career-minded person with the base skills. Responsibilities will include assisting the Project Manager and Lead Designer with residential lighting, lighting controls, and automated shading projects. Other duties will include greeting and working with walk-in store traffic, managing small projects, providing customer service, and assisting with field installations.
The successful candidate will:
- Support Project Manager/Lead Designer by developing layouts, estimates, cuts sheets at the direction of the Project Manager
- Meet with customers in the showroom: assist with purchases and demonstration of our interactive displays of lighting, lighting control and automated shading systems.
- Communicate with vendors to obtain pricing, lead times, and other information needed for design application.
- Assist customers, both by appointment and walk-ins, while utilizing suggestive sales techniques
- Communicate with the warehouse regarding shipping & receiving of customer’s orders to ensure all orders are delivered in a timely manner according to specific requirements and deadlines.
- Assist on jobsite with lighting control system programming
- Assist on job site with automated shade installations with the Lead installer
- 1-3 years of design-build related experience
- Ability to read and analyze plans
- Design-related Degree Preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional & courteous phone etiquette
- Excellent follow up skills
- Ability to succeed in a people-first, fast-paced environment that values all team members
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Strong customer service experience is preferred, but not required.
- Proficient with MS Office, One Note, Point of Sale (POS) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full –Time Hourly position
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Incentive Program
Contact Danica via email with a letter of interest and resume! email@example.com