Window shading greatly affects the overall quality of light in your home, so we have trained our staff to help you make the right decisions. Things to consider when planning your window shading:
- Light Control – Consider room darkening, especially for bedrooms, as well general light blocking for rooms that will receive glare from the sun at different times of the day.
- Privacy – Love the look of all your windows open to the world? It’s very rare that you will want that look in every windown, every day!
- Energy Savings – Blocking the harsh sun can cool a room, and insulated shading can definitely help retain heat in the colder winter months.
- Safety – Cordless window shading is by far the best option for homes with children and pets.
- Style – Window shades don’t need to be boring utilitarian devices. We have a full range of options and will help you find the best match for your home’s style.
Please contact us for more information on our shading assessment and consultation service.