We like to keep ourselves up to date on the hottest lighting trends, and we think that you should be in on the info, too. That’s why we here at Lighting Concepts have complied a list of some of the current trends in the lighting industry.
- Don’t over-use recessed lighting. We love its functionality, but use it sparingly. Some homeowners and decorators find it obstructive when it’s overused.
- It’s good to be environmentally friendly. Just like every other aspect of interior decorating, environmentally conscious lighting is on the rise. Use dimmer switches to keep energy use down. We expect this trend to get even more high tech with time!
- Large light fixtures are still very fashionable in interior design. This is because large multi-purpose rooms need big lighting fixtures for scale.
- Multi-dimensional room lighting is yet another big trend. More homeowners are becoming aware of their lighting needs when it comes to ambient, task, accent, and decorative lighting.
- Metal bases for table lamps work really well with the metallic trends going on elsewhere in interior design.
Whatever you’re looking for to light your home, you’ll be able to find it here at Lighting Concepts. We know all of the trends, and we’re here to help you make the right design decisions for your space!