Our team is searching for the right person to join our dynamic business! Responsibilities include assisting with residential lighting projects, greeting and working with customers on small projects, answering phones, and following up on order fulfillment and purchase orders.
• Excellent organizational skills, including setting priorities and multi-tasking
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional & courteous phone etiquette
• Positive energy to share in our fast-paced, people-first workplace
• Strong customer service experience
• Proficiency with MS Office, One Note, Point of Sale (POS) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
Compensation & Benefits:
• Full –Time Hourly position
• Competitive Benefits Package
• Incentive Program
Interested candidates should apply in person at our showroom.