Lighting Project Assistant & Retail Support
About the Job
Lighting Concepts is excited to be offering a position to someone who is looking to grow in our dynamic organization. Responsibilities will include assisting on residential lighting projects through direction from the Project Manager / Lighting Designer. Other duties will include greeting and working with walk in store traffic & small projects, answer phones.
The successful candidate must be able to:
• Support Project Manager/Lighting Specialist by developing lighting layouts, estimates, cuts sheets at the direction of the Project Manager/Lighting Specialist
• Meet with customers in the showroom: assist with purchases, develop lighting layouts
• Communicate with vendors to obtain pricing, lead times, and other information needed for design application.
• Assist customers, both by appointment and walk-ins, while utilizing suggestive sales techniques
• Communicate with the warehouse regarding shipping & receiving of customer’s orders to ensure all orders are delivered in a timely manner according to specific requirements and deadlines.
• 1 – 3 years of lighting design and/or equivalent experience
• Design-related Degree Preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Professional & courteous phone etiquette
• Excellent follow up skills
• Ability to succeed in a people first, fast paced environment
• Able to prioritize, multi-task and manage time effectively
• Strong customer service experience is preferred, but not required.
• Proficient with MS Office, One Note, Point of Sale (POS) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
Compensation & Benefits:
• Full –Time Hourly position
• Competitive Benefits Package
• Incentive Program
Position posted March 15, 2015 and will remain open until successfully filled.